Monday, May 1, 2017

¡Un millón de gracias!


Dear Teresa Trout and all the wonderful women of God who invited me to be a part of the Indiana Regional Encounter this past weekend,  


I so enjoyed the word of the Lord shared by Tracy Bradford, Nancy Wokoun, and Robin Porter. Thank you to Tammy Oliver and the worship team from Delphi First Assembly and the gifted a cappella women's trio from The Storehouse for sharing your gifts with us.

Thank you, women of God, for inviting me into your community; for sharing your hopes, dreams, and heartaches as we conversed, for praying for me, and for expressing your kindness so generously. You have enriched my life.  



My only regret: not taking more photos! Do me a favor, if you were at The Storehouse in Greencastle for the Regional Encounter and you post your memories on Facebook, please tag me in any photos you took that day, OK? Thanks!  


No comments:

Post a Comment