Monday, February 23, 2015

A Missionary Monday Confession

I am a dork.

More specifically, I am a forgetful dork.

I consistently forget to take pictures at the churches we visit almost every week. So then I spend Monday morning searching Facebook to "borrow" a couple of  photos to share with you. 

My secret is out. My burden feels lighter.
Let's move on.

Today's photos are courtesy of Cindy Smith, part of the dynamic duo of Pastor Dick and Cindy Smith (pictured below) at Shiloh Assembly of God in Hymera, IN. 


And here is the rest of the crew that call Shiloh Assembly home.


Thank you Pastor Dick, Cindy, and Shiloh Assembly for your kind invitation to come and preach. For your gracious hospitality and lively conversation at lunch. And for your prayerful and financial support.

We were blessed to be with you.




Every heartfelt gift or monthly commitment (no matter the amount) brings us closer to our return to Mexico City (and we are very close). Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment